Tuesday 17 April 2012

Fractures

Have you ever lost something and known that it is just gone?

Fundamentally you will never have it back, a unique piece of you gone. It is irreplaceable. And it is no longer in your possession.

Recently my heart has sustained two of the tiniest hair line fractures. 2. So small and so tiny that you'd hardly notice if you were to look at them on an x-ray.

They hurt the most.

There is no way to describe them.

They are truly unique.

It has prompted me to re-think some things.

Maybe my too little unique fractures will help with that.



These tiny fractures are mirrored identically on Husbands heart too. 















2 comments:

  1. I really really want to make this better but I know that I can't.

    Love you.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cass. The pain you can't see is most often the worst. I hope you and your husband are working on healing together.

    Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete